Want a really easy and inexpensive way to decorate for St. Patrick’s Day? Decorate with a Paper Shamrock Garland!
Here is what you will need:
- Green Cardstock
- Paper Cutter
- Glue Dots Craft Dots®
- Cut cardstock into 1/2″ by 6″ strips.
- Fold a strip in half. Place a Glue Dots Craft Dot® at the crease and adhere.
- Fold the strips of paper down and secure with a Glue Dot. Make a lot of them!
- Create the stems with another strip of cardstock and a Glue Dot.
- Place a Glue Dot on each side of the formed hearts and create a shamrock with 4 hearts and a stem.
- Attach shamrocks together into a garland! Hang and be festive!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.