Just this last month, a really great friend of mine got married! Of course, this meant a fun little bachelorette party! We had the event in a private corner of a small restaurant. A fun cake, a few games, a tiara and a few decorations to tie the whole thing together. One of the decorations was also practical! And so easy to make!
Here is what you will need:
- Sheets of foam in reds and pinks
- Scissors & Precision Knife
- A fun and silly group to enjoy them!
1. Cut out your lips. You will want to make them slightly larger than the real thing. I chose to do mine large enough to have a bit of cartoon-quality about them!
2. Put a slice into the center of the lips slightly larger than the straw.
3. Slide lips onto the straws and you are done! Easy peasy!
These would be fun little favors for parties or even Valentine’s Day!