Last week we had friends over for a BBQ and to surprise my husband with his Father’s Day gift – a new grill! Since we were going to have a fairly heavy dinner of pork steaks, potatoes and beans I wanted to make sure we had a really light dessert.
This is one of the yummiest and also one of the easiest desserts you will make. Easy is good when it’s summer time and you want to concentrate on having fun in your backyard or at the park!
- Pound Cake (I like the store bought kind!)
- Strawberries (or Raspberries)
- Whipped Cream
- Place Pound Cake on the bottom
- Top with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
What’s your favorite summer dessert?