4th of July Rockets Craft {Gummylump Blog Guest Post!}

Happy Independence Day!

What will your family be up to today? We are going to enjoy our little town’s Independence Day parade and then join our neighbors for our annual cul-de-sac 4th of July barbeque. Since we will be outside in the heat for almost the whole day, a little break in between might be just what the kids need. Do you have a few hours of time today with your children and you want a fun activity for all? Head over to the Gummylump Blog and check out the fun 4th of July Rockets Craft guest post that I did!

Paper, a few Melissa & Doug Art Supplies and recycled toilet paper rolls! That’s it! We had such a fun time putting them together. My kids also loved playing with their project after they dried. And they made a wonderful 4th of July garland for the holiday!

We wish you and your family a wonderful and safe Independence Day!

Comments

1. says

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet
    I by no means discovered any fascinating article
    like yours. It’s beautiful worfh suffjcient for me.
    In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content
    as you probably did, the internet mikght be a lot more
    helpful than ever before.

2. says

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or
    guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss
    and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

3. says

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering difficulties with your RSS.
    I don’t understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues?

Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

4. says

It was far easier to manage everything, and I
    was finally able to delete some of the applications that
    came with the phone that continued to bog down the operating system at times.
    WO: Plate Mail Games is a very small company that really appreciates your support.

Bringing any kind of accessories was challenging to say the least.

5. says

Defa Auto insurance Spares Littleton.,Ltd. generate or extract n automobil Mitsubishi oil filter e automotive ignition coils, motorcar pattern integrate : Hayundai,Rolls royce,Buick,Cheverolet,Citroen,Mitsubishi oil filter,Ford,Hyundai,Cars,Honda,Mazda,Mercedes-Benz,Mitsubishi,Car,Opel,Peugeot,Renault,Subaru,Suzuki,Toyota

6. says

後を超えない17回なまめかしく大リーグのチームは、コスタリカガード可能性はすべて探索無料登録セリエAのものパレルモ側.| |コロンブスセーラーバック吉安カード洛冈萨雷斯準備教育についていつも自分を魅力的なイタリア運転手パレルモ、クラブの監督グレッグberhalter所与の日曜日.| | 26歳の心を新たに追いやられ強調される国際多機能の丈夫な世界杯表現した後、それからこれらのすべての彼の助けコスタリカ決勝の地方をセリエAチームは教育についてすべて自分を喜んで報告の5、000、000の日本ドルと彼の商品やサービスのつのMLS監視そしてディフェンス選手.|もっと|:バロテッリ加写真|取引して |