It’s hot out there and while your kids are outside enjoying frozen pops, you can too – adult frozen pops!
Betty Crocker has 12 fun recipes to celebrate the Summer of Frozen Pops and I am loving this recipe for Berry White Sangria Pops! Sangria is one of my favorite summer drinks and I know you’ll love this!
- 1 cup hot water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 cup chilled white wine such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh berries, such as blueberries and thinly sliced strawberries
- In medium bowl, stir hot water and sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in wine, orange liqueur and lemon juice.
- Divide fruit among 7 (5-oz) paper cups.
- Pour wine mixture into cups.
- Cover cups with foil; insert craft stick into center of each pop.
- Freeze 8 hours or until frozen.
Thanks to Betty Crocker for this yummy recipe! What’s your favorite kind of frozen pop?
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I am excited to share these delicious Betty Crocker recipes with you!