Our kids are growing older and getting out of the sippy cup stage, but they are still not reliable at keeping liquids IN the regular cups and off of the floor! Also, kids need hydration during trips to the park and other fun adventures in the hot summer months especially! That is why our whole family is so excited about the Contigo AUTOSEAL Kids Trekker Cups!
Just press the big bright button to drink. Release and it seals-completely spill proof! And they are kid friendly too because the button is easy enough for even little hands to push. They hold 14 ounces and are perfect for ages 3-12, and in my opinion, even beyond that!
Here are some of the amazing features of the Trekker Cups:
- 100% BPA FREE. Made with polypropylene (PP) #5.
- Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof. Lid is also one piece, meaning no loose parts.
- Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. The AUTOSEAL® Kids Trekker Cup automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
- Easy-grip shape makes this kids cup easy to hold for smaller hands.
- Phthalate- and PVC-free.
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe.
My kids love being in charge of their own special cup. The bright colors (teal, army green, purple and blue) are fun and the button is easy to figure out and use with one hand. The Trekkers hold a ton of liquid and the cups are super light weight. As a mom, I appreciate that they are dishwasher safe and also that I will not be cleaning up any spills while they have their Trekkers!
Contigo recommends only using cold liquids. They retail for $5.99 each and are available from many retailers nationwide. Be sure to follow Contigo on Facebook and Twitter to be the first to hear about new products and promotions!
Contigo is giving 25 lucky Sippy Cup Mom readers their own AUTOSEAL Kids Trekker Cup!
Disclosure: I received Contigo AUTOSEAL Kids Trekker Cups to facilitate my review. All opinions are honest and my own.