Lately I’ve been craving fresh apples, sharp cheese and warm bread. When I stumbled across a recipe for Brie and Apple Tarts, I knew I had to make them right away!
These were super simple to make and instead of puff pastry I used crescent rolls. I also left off the cinnamon but I bet the combination would be delicious.
- 1 can crescent rolls (or you can use 1 box of puff pastry)
- 1 green apple
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp butter, divided
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 wedge of brie
- 1 egg
- Separate triangles of crescent rolls.
- Place a slice of brie and 3 thin slices of apple on the middle of each triangle.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and brown sugar and top with a pat of butter.
- Brush the border of each crescent roll with egg and fold 2 opposite corners to the center, brushing and overlapping the corners of each crescent roll so they firmly stick together.
- Brush the top of the crescent roll with egg.
- Place the crescent roll on the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and brown.
- Serve warm.