My son’s birthday is this month! He has requested a robot themed party and now that he is getting a bit older we went from playground birthday parties to the local pizza parlor. This means the games have changed a bit from the loud running around games to games that are more restaurant-friendly. Thanks to google, I have a few games that require the kids to write (we will see how this goes!) and to help make this fun, ROBOT PENCILS!
- XXL Glue Dots®
- Micro Glue Dots®
- Scissors, Paper Punches, Etc.
- Something to decorate the toppers-stickers or other cut outs-I used my Cricut to cut out Robots
- Cut 2.5″ circles from the cardstock.
- Place an XXL GLue Dot® on the cardstock and then a pencil in the center.
- Sandwich the pencil with another cardstock circle.
- Add whatever you would like to decorate the toppers with the Micro Glue Dots®.
My son thought these were so cool! I decided to add an extra layer on some of them and cut the cog effect using the scissors.
Help! I need to find some other fun Robot Party ideas!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.