Clean Carpet Conundrum Infographic from Rug Doctor

Check out this great infographic from Rug Doctor!

After reading this, are you interested in renting a Rug Doctor? It’s easy! Check out my post about renting from a rental kiosk!

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post, however I am a part of the Rug Doctor Roundtable.

Comments

1. Crystal @ Surviving a Teacher's Salary says

2000 dust mites – ugh. I am only wearing shoes in my house from now on LOL gross!

2. donita says

i bought one at costco for $350. got tired of the high prices and soaking wet rugs. now, i can clean when i want and not have soaked rugs.

3. Jennifer Young says

Wow, that’s really interesting! And I didn’t know that the EPA recommended deep cleaning your carpet every 6 months…. oops, I need to get on that, lol!

4. Jennifer Hedden says

Some of these statistics are very disturbing to me. I admit I am a big believer in the 5 second rule, but maybe not so much after reading this. I can’t believe one square foot of carpet can hold about 1 pound of dirt. I definitely don’t deep clean my carpets as much as the EPA recommends. Thank you for sharing this interesting and informative post!

5. Olivia Rubin says

I like the info graphic …To keep my carpets in my apartment clean, I make EVERYONE take off their shoes when you come into my home. I also wipe down the paws of my dog after we are outside. The carpets are cleaned once a year if you renew your lease. I wanted to try this rug cleaner but it is too heavy for me to operate with a herniated disc.

6. Julie Wood says

I agree with the statement that says Americans believe a clean carpet is good for a healthy home. I can not stand dirty carpets. I like to have them cleaned every year after winter is over. Cleaning the carpets is part of my Spring cleaning, and I have used a Rug Doctor and it cleaned my carpet so well!