Hi everyone! I am Karen from Desert Chica Ramblings and am super excited to be here at Sippy Cup Mom today! I know Melissa is super busy turning her family of 3 into a family of 5 so I am happy to stop in and share some fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas!
Who doesn’t love to celebrate every little holiday with a fun kids activity and treat? St. Patrick’s Day is no different in our house. I found 10 fun ways to celebrate the luck of the Irish with your little ones!
- Fruity Rainbow – Welcome Baby
- Mickey & Minnie St. Patrick’s Day Headbands – Spoonful
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow and Cloud – Everything Except The Grill
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Hat for Kids
- Trash Rainbow Craft – No Time For Flash Cards
- Shamrock Craft - Learn Create Love
- Shamrock Cookie Pops – Desert Chica Ramblings
- Shamrock Rice Krispies Treats – Outlaw Mom
- Rainbow Jello – Pink and Green Mama
- Shamrock Shake Cupcakes - Pink Cake Plate