Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party! #UBP13

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Wow! It’s already that time of the year again – 5 Minutes for Mom’s Ultimate Blog Party! Thanks for stopping by Sippy Cup Mom and pour that glass of champagne or wine as you hop through all of these blogs! And drink one for me, will you? I’m currently nursing twins!

My name is Melissa and I’m a blogger and work-at-home mama. Here on Sippy Cup Mom is where I blog about a little bit of this and a little bit of that! I love covering everything from our travels, Disney {We’re a little bit obsessed!}, technology, recipes, entertainment, reviews, giveaways and more!

You’ll also find me sharing about my newborn twins {they just turned 5 weeks old!} and my five year old son who is always on the go-go-go!

Kids

Lately, you’ll find me on Pinterest in the middle of the night when I’m up with those gorgeous girls or trying to read a book on my new Kindle Fire that my hubby got me for Christmas. I have a slight reading obsession and I’m currently reading Firefly Lane for about the 5th time!

I also love the St. Louis Cardinals and try to attend as many games as possible! Not sure how many games I’ll get to attend this season, but I’ll be cheering them on from home!

If you like crafts, check out the weekly feature Make it Pretty Wednesdays, written by my super amazing contributor Natalie.

She rocks.

Superman and Me

Let’s Connect!

Pinterest

Facebook

Twitter

Google +

Stick around, leave a comment and let me know where I can find you – and don’t mind if you get a comment from me in the middle of the night, I keep odd hours lately! Let’s party!

Comments

1. says

Will you finally agree to move closer to me so that I can come snuggle your babies? My girls would keep Hayden busy (although they are both totally baby crazy, so they would probably try to sneak off with at least one of the twins) and then we could chat. DO IT. ;-)

Love you, Mama!

2. says

We have something in common, I’ve got twin girls :) They are 3 & half and my son is 5 & half. Enjoy every second of the babies being little, I miss when they would snuggle together & sleep (now they have that love/hate relationship going on, haha!) Nice to meet you through #UBP13!

3. says

Blogging with new twins and an active 5 year old, I bow down to you! : ) You would probably find me with my face planted in a drool covered pillow every chance I got.

4. says

I can’t even imagine the craziness of twins and a 5 year old. I have 3 kids (6, 4, and 19 months) and I am constantly pulled in different directions!

5. says

congrats on your beautiful new additions! kudos to you for nursing twins too! it’s draining (pun intended!) nursing one, I can’t imagine 2! God bless and enjoy those kiddos :)

6. says

Congratulations on your twins! I just had one of my own…4 months ago…not really “just.” We love Disney as well over here! I believe you know my mom, Linda :)

7. says

Visiting from UBP2013!

What beautiful boys you have, and congratulations on your twins :)

We love Disney as well, I would go every year if I could LOL

8. says

Just stopping by to Party! Congrats on the twins! I have a 6month old and I often catch myself on Pinterest or Twitter for those middle of the night feeds also. As for Disney… I wish, I have never been but it is one of my life long dreams. One that I one day hope to conquer with my boys!

9. says

Hey Melissa,

Just dropping by to say “hi”, take in any new pictures of those adorable kids of yours (although I have to say my favorite pic in this post is Supermom with Superman – YEAH!), and tell you once again that I love you – you are a darling person, and I’ll always think of you as my gracious and lovely blogging mentor!

Happy thoughts your way from Colorado! Let’s party – wooo hooo!! Go #UBP13!

P.S. I really, really, really wanna win a grapic design or blog makeover prize this year… cross your fingers for me, I need it! ;)

10. says

Stopping by from UBP13. Congrats on the twins! My co-blogger (Lindsi) has 5 year old boy/girl twins (plus a 6 year old and a 2 year old!). I’ve got a 4 and 6 year old. Having fun digging through your blog a bit.

11. says

Hey Girl, thank you so much for joining the party!

Your twin babies are precious… but I imagine exhausting to nurse two babies at a time. I always say I love BEING a twin, but I don’t think I’d want to have them.

I bet their big brother adores them!

• says

Thanks so much, Susan! It definitely has been a little exhausting so far! ;-) I kept thinking twins, twins, twins but it finally hit me the other day that I have TWO newborns, who wants that?! LOL!

12. says

You are an amazing momma! When my son was five weeks old I was still barely showering everyday and he is and was my only child–you’re writing blog posts! I’m so happy to have found your blog!

13. says

You do so rock! The kids are adorable, the fact that you’ve read the same book five times means we’ll be the very best of friends, I’m convinced and this space is so uplifting and bright. It is such a sweet pleasure to have found you at the Ultimate Blog Party. I’m following you and your work on twitter, pinterest and every which way now and can’t wait to get to know you better.

If you’re up for it I’d so love to have you join me for the ride at Local Sugar Hawaii, we’re riding the wave of life together, one silly adventure at a time.

xo,
    Nicole

14. says

truth: I’m already following you on so many of your forums, so I’m all kinds of glad to get to know you all over again. squeeze those adorable kiddos for me. =)

15. says

This is my first UBP! I’ve enjoyed reading your post. Your kids are adorable. Looking forward to meeting new people. Thanks for sharing.

16. says

HA! you’re like me pinterest always sucks me in, in the middle of the night we can electronically hoard together :D!

I am already a twitter follower, but i loved getting to know you a little more :D

17. Jamaise says

Wow mama, you seriously have your hands full and your breasts! Good for you! I hope your life and hormones are balancing. I can’t imagine what a juggling job you have but how rewarding! I hope you’ll stop by my place – it’s new & I can use all the support I can get :) Wishing you some sleep!