Celebrate Monsters University with Cake and Cupcakes! #MonstersUPremiere

It’s almost time for the release of the must-see family movie of the summer – Monsters University! I’m so excited to be attending the Hollywood Premiere and have been browsing Pinterest for Monsters University related items. I found so many delicious looking cakes and cupcakes and wanted to share them with you!

Mike Wazowski Cupcakes

Source: Spoonful.com

Monster Cupcakes

Source: Treats for Tummy Monsters

Monsters Inc Cake PopsSource: Lori’s Sweet Cakes

monsters-cake-08

Source: Dream Day Cakes

Mike Wazowski Cake

Source: Cakes Decor

Which cake or cupcakes would you like to have to celebrate the opening of Monsters University?

Disclosure: Disney is providing an all expenses paid trip to Los Angeles including travel, accommodations and activities. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

1. Sindy Murray says:

the very first one seems easy enough for me to create.pining it to my cupcake album!

2. Jessica B. says:

I like the spoonful.com cupcakes. I think they are something to could actually do myself. So cute!

3. Those are all super cute, especially the last cake.

4. I like the cupcakes in the first picture they are so cute.

5. Sandy VanHoey says:

Love these and I must say, I tried for the first time last night to make cake pops and well….I ended up throwing them away. Not sure what I did wrong but mine turned out bad. Sure didn’t look anythng like these…

6. Janet W. says:

Those are the cutest cake pops and cupcakes!! Boy would my grandsons be excited to eat those! Adorable!

7. My kids cannot wait to see this movie, and I know they’d love some of these treats too.

8. Lisa Davis says:

I really want to take my girls to see this movie. They would love those cake pops!

9. Betsy Barnes says:

I would celebrate with the last cake from Cakes Decor, so cute :)

10. The Mike cupcakes are so cute!!