This just might possibly be the BEST kid-friendly dessert ever! Just a few ingredients, not a lot of manual labor and the kids can help put it together!
- 1 Tube of Sugar Cookie Dough (18 oz)
- 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
- 8 oz container of Whipped Topping
- 2 cups of Fruit -I used a mix of strawberries, kiwis and blueberries but you can use whatever looks good in the fruit section! I have even used canned peaches and it was delish!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out cookie dough to 1/4″ thickness on a pizza pan, cookie pan, pizza stone or whatever you have!
- Bake for 10-14 minutes depending on the pan you used. My pizza stone takes a while longer, but it ends up being very moist-totally worth the extra few minutes!
- When it becomes a nice golden color around the edges, remove from oven and let cool. If you are in a time pinch (as I always seem to be!) a few minutes in the freezer does the trick!
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese and whipped topping on high until well blended.
- Smooth the cream mixture over the cooled giant cookie and then layer with fruit-my kids loved this part of course!