Recipe: EASY & Kid-friendly Dessert Fruit Pizza!

This just might possibly be the BEST kid-friendly dessert ever! Just a few ingredients, not a lot of manual labor and the kids can help put it together!

Easy Fruit Pizza for Kids

Ingredients:

• 1 Tube of Sugar Cookie Dough (18 oz)
  • 8 oz package of Cream Cheese
  • 8 oz container of Whipped Topping
  • 2 cups of Fruit -I used a mix of strawberries, kiwis and blueberries but you can use whatever looks good in the fruit section! I have even used canned peaches and it was delish!

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Roll out cookie dough to 1/4″ thickness on a pizza pan, cookie pan, pizza stone or whatever you have!
  3. Bake for 10-14 minutes depending on the pan you used. My pizza stone takes a while longer, but it ends up being very moist-totally worth the extra few minutes!
  4. When it becomes a nice golden color around the edges, remove from oven and let cool. If you are in a time pinch (as I always seem to be!) a few minutes in the freezer does the trick!
  5. Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese and whipped topping on high until well blended.
  6. Smooth the cream mixture over the cooled giant cookie and then layer with fruit-my kids loved this part of course!

Comments

1. says

This is such a colorful and healthy alternative to regular pizza! My daughter and I both LOVE fruit so this would be the perfect recipe for lunch time or a snack.

2. Amy Desrosiers says

This looks like such a yummy, kid friendly treat! I never thought to combine fruit, cookies, and Cool Whip!!

3. says

We have made this before, but never over the winter because the fruit wasn’t great out of season. I never thought to used canned fruit – brilliant! Thanks! :)

4. says

Oh my, this looks super yummy. I know my seven year old and 11 year old would love to make this. Both are super fruit fans and of course pizza fans ;-)

5. says

That looks so yummy – like one of those tarts you always see in the bakery with all the glistening fruit. My kids love dessert pizzas, but they only like the one with Nutella!

6. says

This looks SO yummy. I have such a hard time getting my toddler to eat fruits that aren’t pureed. I would love to try this – especially in the summer when it’s so much easier to find fresh fruit!

7. says

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I
    find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you
    helped me.

8. says

This would be a really great dessert for my family since we’re dairy-free. I can see a few adaptations and everyone being able to enjoy this. I also like that it’s custom so everyone can have a hand in their “slice”.

Trackbacks