Thrift Store Finds: Living Room Lamp #ThriftStoreThursday

We are back for another week of showing you our favorite Thrift Store Finds!

Thrift Store Lamp

What I Found

I headed to our local thrift store after hearing that clothing was 50% off. While I stocked up on some clothes for the kids, I made sure to stop and take a look at the lamps. We don’t get a lot of natural light in our house and I’ve been meaning to pick up a lamp from Target.

What I Paid

With a shade, a lamp would have been about $35-$40 at Target. I had looked at a few different ones but didn’t see one I was crazy about. I was able to pick up this lamp AND shade for only $6.99 at the thrift store! It’s exactly my kind of style and goes well in our living room. I also picked up one for $4.99 for our bedroom but I don’t have that one plugged in yet!

Share YOUR Thrift Store Finds!

Every Thursday, Alissa from Fun Finds for Families, Crystal from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary and myself will be showing off our favorite thrift store finds! We would LOVE for you to link up with your own finds too! If you’re not a blogger, you can upload your picture to the Sippy Cup Mom Facebook page so we can see what you found!

Comments

1. says

Isn’t it awesome when you find something you love in a thrift store at a big discount? It’s an even better find when you tried to find that item in the store and could not!

2. says

Oh that is pretty! I was at the Thrift Store downtown today because they are having a storewide $1 sale … picked up a nice glass for drinking, it’s from Bacardi has it etched into the glass (their name and logo). Very fun seeing what we see at Thrift Stores.

3. says

I absolutely love going to thrifty stores. I always find something I need or can use. I usually always find really unique pieces too…that’s the fun part!

4. says

I love the lamp! I can never find cure things worth purchasing when I go – I think that’s why I don’t go as often as I’d like. If I found gems like the lamp you just found, I’m sure I’d go more often!

5. says

Great lamp! Thanks for letting me know about your link up! I tried to add my link earlier- I’ll try again now, and look for it in the future! Love seeing what others find at thrift stores!

6. Danielle Porter says

I love going thrift storing. :-) You find such great stuff for a fraction of a price and you are normally helping out a great organization! My mom and I go garage saling and the to thrift stores every Saturday!

7. Linda Meyers-Gabbard says

I love that lamp. You wouldn’t want to sell it would you? You just cant find lamps like that that are affordable or as well made. That is an awesome find.
    I haven’t been Thrift Store Shopping in a while. I use to go all the time. I miss it.