Summer is the perfect time of year to get out with your baby. Playdates at the park, trips to the beach, and even a walk around the neighborhood to your favorite ice cream shops are all great ways to get to know your pretty princess just a little bit more. While you’re out and about, however, it is imperative to make sure that both mommy and baby are protected from the sun. Let’s check out some summer must-haves to keep your baby girl cool and protected.
- Floppy Hats – Mom isn’t the only one who can sit beachside with her floppy hat, they have adorable little floppy hats for your little girl too. Large hats are great and also have a strap so it stays on her head. Sun hats are great for protecting her head, neck, and face from the sun while you play in the sand.
- Baby Dresses – Sun dresses are the cutest little things. They are also really practical and easy to get even the fussiest little girl into. You’ve got easy access to their diaper and they get to feel the breeze as you take a walk through the park or down a boardwalk. You can find baby dresses in all patterns and styles to keep your baby girl looking trendy all summer long. You may even be able to find a dress for your baby that matches something you have at home. How cute would your selfies be?
- Cute Baby Sandals – Whether your baby girl is wearing hard or soft bottom shoes there are some really cute selections out there for you to choose from. From character-themed sandals that light up to cute little gladiators with tiny straps you can find any shoe to compliment baby’s growing wardrobe.
- Sunglasses – What summer outfit is complete without a matching pair of shades? You’d be surprised at some of the various styles they have out there. For instance, Babiators which are basically an infant/toddler version of aviator glasses. They come in varying frame colors to compliment her ensemble.
- Swimwear for Baby Girls – If you have a water baby on your hands chances are you’re going to be spending a lot of time at the pool or at the shore. Now your baby can swim in fashionable swimwear just like mommy. They have the cutest, tiniest little full bathing suits and bikini sets for little girls. Whether you want to find her favorite character or let her rock a pattern she will look adorbs.
- UV Pop-up Tent – When you’re outside having a good time and baby wants to take a nap having a UV pop-up tent is a great solution. The tents open to a decent size and come with tiny cushion and tons of shade so that baby can take a nap outside with protection from the sun. You can take it to the shore, a cookout, the park, and even use it in your backyard.
Don’t let the heat and UV rays keep you and your baby girl from going out and having a great time this summer. Instead, purchase some of the must-haves above and get out and enjoy the day. These summer must-haves will not only protect your little princess’s skin, but she’ll also be enjoying the warm weather in style.