I have told Heath that for our next baby I am definitely going to make all our own baby food!
With the Baby Love Cookbook, written by Norah O’Donnell and her husband Chef Geoff Tracy, it is SO easy to make healthy, delicious and EASY meals for your baby and toddler!
These recipes are super easy which is a must when you have a baby or toddler!
There are over 60 recipes like Peach Purees, Very Blueberry and Apple Puree, Perfectly Basic Peas and Baby Guacamole!
For toddlers there are recipes like Mac N Cheese, Blueberry Pancakes and Banana Flax Bread!
And they didn’t forget Moms and Dads too! There are some yummy recipes and drink mix recipes for us too!
I love this cookbook because they lay out exactly what you need to get started and how to store all this food!
It’s actually cheaper to make your own food and freeze it rather than buy the jar foods!
Want to win your own copy of the Baby Love Cookbook?
What is your baby or toddler’s favorite food?
1. Follow Geoff and Norah (BabyLoveFood) on Twitter!
2. Like Baby Love on Facebook!
3. Follow my blog!
4. Follow Sippy Cup Mom on Twitter!
5. Like Sippy Cup Mom on Facebook!
6. Subscribe to my blog via Email! (Box is on right side!)
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with the URL! This is worth TWO entries!