With three kids, I’m always looking for easy recipes but also something delicious they will love! I found it with these Cheesy Broccoli-Bacon Mac Bites from Kraft Foods. Not only did the kids love these, my husband and I did too! Plus, they are easy to make and are perfect for lunch the next day too.
The recipe for Cheesy Broccoli-Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites from Kraft Foods really couldn’t be easier.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- 4slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 1small yellow onion, chopped
- 1egg, beaten
- 1/2cup canned French fried onions, coarsely crushed
- 3/4cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- PREPARE Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package, adding broccoli to the Macaroni cooking water for the last 2 min. Meanwhile, cook bacon and yellow onions in large skillet on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp.
- ADD bacon mixture to prepared Dinner along with the egg; mix well. Spoon into 36 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, adding about 2 Tbsp. to each. Top with fried onions and shredded cheese.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. until golden brown. Cool in pans 5 min. before transferring to plate to serve.
I actually left out the french fried onions even though I knew that would be a delicious addition, I wasn’t sure how much my kids would love it. They are picky eater, but these were such a hit! This makes a ton, so it’s great for leftovers in the lunchbox the next day.
It’s a new year which makes it the perfect time to try something new in the kitchen. Head to the The Kraft Foods Hub to find recipes the whole family will love! Plus, watch the game day finger food video for tips on how to make delicious mac n’ cheese bites! Once you find a recipe you like head to your nearest Walmart store to find all the The Kraft Foods products you’ll need for the new year.
Create a collection of your favorite Kraft Recipes and be entered for a chance to win a $100, $250, or $1,000 Walmart gift card. Create an eCard with your favorite top-Pinned Kraft Foods recipes, fill out the entry form, and then share your card. Not only will you be entered for a chance to win high value Walmart gift cards, but you’ve also created a delicious collection of recipes you can share on Pinterest!
You can also enter below for a chance to win one of five $50 Walmart gift cards I’m giving away!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All thoughts and opinions are my own. #CookingUpGood