For as long as I remember, I have been enjoying this Cherry Dump Cake recipe. It’s delicious and so easy to make! I knew it was something my toddler could get involved with making too – it’s that easy!
My 4 year old was able to make this recipe by himself with just a little bit of direction!
– 1 box of yellow cake mix
– 2 cans of cherry pie filling
– 1 stick of butter
– Dump the cherries at the bottom of the baking pan.
– Cover cherries with yellow cake mix.
– Slice 1 stick of butter thin and spread all over the cake mix.
– Bake for one hour at 350 degrees.
– Enjoy! Serve with cool whip on top or it’s delicious plain!
I have read where people will add pineapple in addition to the cherries which sounds delicious too! Have you ever made Cherry Dump Cake? What’s your favorite dessert to make with your kids?