I just shared why you’ve gotta bring your family to see the brand new Gateway Arch Museum which opens on July 3rd! If you go for the Grand Opening of the Gateway Arch Museum, you’re going to be able to experience so many fun family activities!
Gateway Arch Museum Grand Opening Events
Tuesday, July 3; 10 am: Museum and Visitor Center Ribbon Cutting
- Featuring remarks from the National Park Service Gateway Arch Park Foundation and local, regional and national dignitaries. St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Famer Ozzie Smith will serve as master of ceremonies and St. Louisan Charles Glenn will sing the national anthem. The #YourArch photo mosaic, which features photos submitted by Arch visitors throughout its nearly 53 year history, will be unveiled to the public in a special video montage.
- The Museum at the Gateway Arch will open at noon. Visitors to the Museum at the Gateway Arch will receive a special-edition, grand opening commemorative coin (available to the first 10,000 visitors).
Tuesday, July 3; 11:30 am-2 pm: Grand Opening Celebration in the North Gateway
Following the grand opening ribbon cutting ceremony, the Normandy High School Marching Band will lead a public procession from the new Gateway Arch West Entrance to the North Gateway (near the Eads Bridge) for a free, family-friendly celebration. Activities include:
- Live music from Boogie Chyld
- Food trucks and drink vendors
- Appearances by Fredbird and Louie
- Scavenger hunt throughout Gateway Arch National Park
- Photo booth
- Face painters, caricature artists and oversized lawn games
- Free commemorative cookies for the first 1,000 guests
- Event attendees will receive a special-edition, grand opening commemorative coin (limited quantities)
View more info here – https://www.archpark.org/events/grand-opening