Books are one of my favorite items to give this time of year. My kids will be opening up books as presents on Christmas morning. I have been seeing the personalization books around for awhile and always wanted to get a book for each of my kids. They will finally be getting one this Christmas with their own name in the story.
I ordered their books from Put Me In The Story. It is a keepsake that will last a lifetime. Put Me In The Story has so many options to choose from. I had a hard time choosing a favorite for them because they had so many good options. Creating the books was super easy. I had the books made in less than five minutes. I spent more time going back and forth between several books.
Put Me In The Story takes bestselling books and beloved characters and creates personalized books complete with the child’s name, photo, and a message from the gift giver! Reading becomes more fun and engaging for kids when the book stars them! Put Me In The Story has just about every occasion from Christmas to Mother’s Day to Graduation to just about any occasion.
In 2016, Put Me In The Story published over 60 new books with partners like Disney, National Geographic Kids, Curious George, Harper Collins, Sesame Street, Star Wars, The Avengers, and more. Prices start at $19.99 for a personalized book.
Some favorite titles include:
· Disney’s Dream Big, Princess –11 Disney Princesses tell their stories, encouraging young children to dream big, believe in themselves, and work hard to achieve their dreams!
· Fancy Nancy Tea Parties – Learn to throw a très chic tea party – decorations and refreshment ideas included – just like Fancy Nancy!
· Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses – Kiddos will see the world in a whole new way with Pete the Cat as they travel through town and spread positive vibes with the help of some magic sunglasses.
· National Geographic Little Kids Book of… Animals, Dinosaurs, Ocean Animals, & Space – Your child will discover the wonders of the world around them in these fun and educational books.
· Isabella: Girl In Charge – Your child imagines themselves as some of the women who have shaped history in the United States!
Put Me in the Story books are a great gift idea – kids will love seeing themselves in a book!
Disclosure: I worked with Put Me In The Story for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my very own.