Halloween will be here before you know it and I’m always looking for fun snacks for the kids. Everyone will LOVE these Glowing Eyeball Cupcakes! They are perfect to serve Halloween night or at a classroom party! Better yet, these are SO easy to make that even kids can do it. I’m all about easy recipes and these Glowing Eyeball Cupcakes are EASY!
Glowing Eyeball Cupcakes Recipe
- 6 White or Chocolate Prepared Cupcakes
- 1 Can of White Frosting
- Black & Red Decorating Gel
- Food Coloring: Purple, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green
- Glow in the Dark Bracelets
- Frost the cupcakes with white frosting.
- Divide the rest of the frosting into 6 bowls and add 2-3 drops of each food coloring to each bowl. Mix well.
- With a knife or piping bag, create a circle in the middle of each cupcake with each colored frosting.
- With the black decorating gel, add a small circle in the middle of each colored eyeball. Then take your red decorating gel and add veins going from the outside edge of the eyeball to the edge of the cupcake. Add as many veins as you’d like.
- Break the glow sticks so they are glowing and place on the outside edge of the cupcake.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! If serving at a later time then wait to add the glow bracelet until you are ready to serve.
*Make sure to remove the bracelet before eating.
Looking for some other Halloween crafts and recipes? Check out these below:
- Halloween Eyeball Soup
- Halloween Pudding
- DIY Halloween Pillows
- Halloween Goody Bag Printable for Dogs
- BOO Halloween Door Sign
Pin it for later!