Can you believe St. Patrick’s Day is less than a month away? It’s creeping up fast and it has me thinking about not only shamrocks and pots of gold… but just how lucky I am! Are you feeling lucky for the little ones in your life too? Remind them with this easy to make Rainbow Wall Art!
You will need:
- Small canvas-I used an 8″X10″
- Light blue & white acrylic paint
- sponge or paint brush
- Multi-colored buttons in various shapes & sizes
- Craft Glue Dots® Dispenser
- Scrapbooking letters and/or gel pen
- Paint the canvas creating a nice cloudy background.
- Using the Craft Glue Dots®, place a Dot on each button.
- Place the buttons in an arched fashion, creating a rainbow. I decided against the traditional rainbow colors and went with a mix that matches my little girl’s room.
- The cloud was a little too blended in for my taste, so I added a bit more paint to create more definition.
- Add your little love note with scrapbooking letters or even a paint or gel pen.
- Add the ribbon and hang!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.