I’ve got a lot of goals for 2014 – get healthy, spend more time with my family and get the house organized and CLEAN! Just like the beginning of the year is perfect to start your health and fitness goals, it’s also the perfect time to get your house clean, especially being in the middle of cold and flu season. Plus, if you’re like me, you AND your house might still be recovering from the busy Holiday season. I’m looking forward to trying out a BRAND NEW product that will help me tackle my messy house – Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle!
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle JUST launched today as it was on hand to help clean up the mess in Times Square from the New Year’s Eve celebration. I’ve thought many times before – how the heck do they clean that up? Well, this year you know!
The new Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle multipurpose, multi-surface cleaner has 2.5* times more power in every drop, delivering superior cleaning performance in a compact bottle. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle’s concentrated gel formula serves all of your cleaning needs, on and off the floor. It penetrates dirt easier,fights grease tougher, and lifts stains faster, while the specially designed cap ensures no drop goes to waste.
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle in Action
I’ll be using Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle to clean my tables, countertops, sink, stove and even the floor! You can even dilute Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle in water for more general floor and surface cleaning, with no need for rinsing. The unique auto-stop cap delivers the right amount, every time.
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle is available at grocery retail, home improvement, and mass merchandise stores nationwide starting January 2014. More information on the entire Mr. Clean product line can be found at www.mrclean.com or www.facebook.com/mrclean.
• Crisp Lemon
• Febreze Meadows & Rain
• Gain® Original Fresh Scent
• Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn
Are you looking for some tips to save time, money and sanity in the New Year? I know I am! Check out Julie Edelman aka The Accidental Housewife’s ten tips!
1. TACKLE HIGH TRAFFIC ZONES FIRST: Divide your home into MUST DO and CAN DO LATER zones. The must do’s are bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms which are bacteria,allergy (dust mites) and germ magnets AND should be cleaned regularly. Can do later zones are areas such as family rooms, guest bedrooms, and hallways.
2. MAINTAIN YOUR SANITY, START SMALL: As Oscar Wilde said “Man (and woman!) was made for something better then disturbing dirt.” So put cleaning your home in perspective and don’t allow yourself to get overwhelmed. Start with the smallest room in your home, and work your way to the largest room in order to streamline your cleaning process.
3. SPREAD OUT CHORES THAT BORE: Once you’ve tidied up, make a weekly TAH–DO LIST (as in The Accidental Housewife!) to keep rooms clean enough. If you follow up onlittle cleaning projects each week, you’ll be able to maintain a healthy and squeaky cleanhome, and manicures, all year long.
4. BLEND CHORES THAT BORE INTO EVERYDAY ACIVITIES: Housework can be boring, so staying focused while doing it can be a chore. ‘Blend’ i.e. ‘work’ tasks into everyday activities and routines. Next time you’re chatting on the phone with your BF or mom,chat while cleaning countertops, door handles and sinks.
5. SAVE YOUR NRG: Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can handle anything, especially if it can cleanup Times Square after New Year’s Eve! Save your elbow grease and simply squirt a drop of the powerful new formula onto countertops, appliances and more to clean up after your own New Year’s Eve party.
6. STREAMLINE YOUR CLEANING TOOLS WITH MULTI-TASKERS: There’s no need to have countless cleaning products clogging cabinets. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can be used directly on tough dirt or used as a dilute to handle big or small messes on hard surfaces such as tables, countertops, sinks, stoves and even floors.
7. TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF ‘HOW MUCH’: Thanks to its innovative one-dose cap,Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle delivers the perfect amount of cleaning gel with every squeeze– that can be applied directly to surfaces or diluted in water as a cleaning solution. Similar to tasks like dishwashing and laundry, buy single, pre-measured packets. This will certainly help you prevent wasting product and in the end, also save you money!
8. DANCE WITH DUST BUNNIES: No one said that you have to make cleaning a chore, so put on those headphones or crank up the music and dance with your vacuum as you suck up those dust bunnies or wash your floor! It will also turn your cleaning routines into a workout, so you’ll be multi-tasking once again—cleaning and toning your bod!
9. ENLIST PINT-SIZED HELPERS: If you have young kids, they are perfect for helping with kid-friendly home-keeping chores like vacuuming and laundry. If you don’t have any children, I’m sure friends and family who do will be happy to lend out theirs so they can enjoy an hour or two of free time!
10. GIVE YOURSELF AN i.O.ME!: Don’t wait for your birthday or Mother’s Day. Give yourself a ‘me day’ or at least a few ‘me’ hours. You’ll be amazed how it will give you a new perspective on that next load of laundry waiting for you!
Disclosure: I was compensated for the above post but all thoughts and opinions are my own.