If you’re looking for a delicious snack that kids and adults will love, make these Pepperoni and Cheese Pretzel Twists! They are perfect for a gathering, movie night or just snack time! Best of all these, Pepperoni and Cheese Pretzel Twists are pretty easy to make too!
Pepperoni and Cheese Pretzel Twists
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 8 cheddar cheese sticks, frozen
- 30 pieces of pepperoni
- 3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll each biscuit into one long, skinny piece of dough.
- Top each frozen cheese stick with a few pieces of pepperoni.
- Wrap the pepperoni and cheese stick tightly with the biscuit dough, making sure no cheese is exposed.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the water and the baking soda. Bring it to a boil.
- Place the wrapped pepperoni and cheese sticks in the saucepan for one minute. Then, move them to a baking sheet.
- Brush the beaten egg onto each twist and then sprinkle the sea salt on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool a bit before serving.
These were a huge hit with my husband and kids! I can’t wait to maybe try some different combinations besides the pepperoni and cheese – maybe ham and swiss? Yum!
Pin it for later!