I grew up as a child of the 80”s and I loved those little Trolls dolls. When we recently saw commercials for the new Trolls movie that comes out on November 4th, my son couldn’t believe that I knew what Trolls were! We recently got to see a sneak peek of the movie and it’s so so good! We had so much fun watching it and dancing in our seats. (We have been listening to the soundtrack pretty much non-stop since seeing the movie!) I know you and your kids will love it which inspired me to make these Poppy Pink Strawberry Trolls Cookies!
Poppy Pink Strawberry Trolls Cookies
This recipe will yield 16-18 Troll cookies.
1 box strawberry cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 (2 oz) mini Wilton turquoise candy drizzles pouch (mini chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add the cake mix, baking powder, eggs and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined.
4. Fold in the mini blue melts.
5. Chill dough for 15 minutes for easier handling.
6. Roll the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and transfer each dough ball onto the baking sheet.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Do not over bake or the mini chips will start to turn brown.
8. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool.
Once you watch the Trolls movie, Poppy is instantly going to be a favorite character! You’ll see why I had to make these Trolls Cookies inspired by her! But don’t worry – no Trolls were harmed in the baking process!