I’ve mentioned on here before how I’m a fan of EASY recipes! I need to start using my crockpot more often because every time I make a meal with it, I’m reminded of just how easy it is.
I recently made this meal and it was a HUGE hit in our household – in fact, my husband has already requested me to make it again!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Packet of Zesty Italian Dressing Seasoning
- 1 8 oz. Package of Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Box of Rotini Pasta Noodles
- Combine chicken breasts, seasoning, cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- About 20 minutes before you are ready to serve your dinner, prepare your Rotini Noodles by boiling them.
- After draining, pour noodles in crockpot and mix together.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: At the 3 hour mark, I did open up the crockpot to shred the chicken up a bit and stir.