Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.
It’s hard to believe but the back to school season is upon us. My son starts school in a little over 2 weeks and I’m prepping in so many ways! Not only are we organizing their bedrooms, adjusting bed times and shopping for school supplies but I’m also getting ready in the kitchen! Meal prepping and having easy but delicious recipes on hand is key to my sanity and actually having a productive night with the kids once school starts.
Luckily, there’s a great assortment of RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce. I make sure to pick up several jars of these delicious sauces when I’m shopping at Kroger because I’m able to make several delicious and hearty meals with them during the week! With the addition of RAGÚ Homestyle Pasta Sauce, my kids will eat anything – including this recipe for Roasted Vegetable Bolognese!
- 1 pound of thin spaghetti, cooked according to directions
- 1 Jar of RAGÚ Homestyle Four Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup colored carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, chopped
- 1/2 cup eggplant, chopped
- 1/3 cup virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add your chopped vegetables. Add in your olive oil and toss thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer vegetables to a large cookie sheet, lined with a silicone baking mat.
- Cook vegetables for 15-20 minutes, or until just before fork tender.
- Pour RAGÚ Homestyle Four Cheese Sauce over vegetables and mix completely. Serve over your cooked spaghetti pasta. Serve immediately.
The busy back to school schedule doesn’t have to stop your family from enjoying a delicious, quality meal! I’m all about making easy meals that the whole family will love. Just make sure to pick up some RAGÚ Homestyle sauces from Kroger – including RAGÚ Homestyle Traditional, RAGÚ Homestyle Meat, RAGÚ Homestyle 4 Cheese and RAGÚ Homestyle Roasted Garlic!
RAGÚ Homestyle is a line of pasta sauces that boasts bold flavors and a thick and hearty texture that hugs pasta, a combination that pasta lovers will be able to see, smell and savor in every bite. All of the ingredients are peeled chopped and simmered to perfection to achieve a made-from-scratch taste. But shhh, you don’t have to tell them that you bought it from Kroger!
Every RAGÚ red pasta sauce, including the new RAGÚ Homestyle Sauces, contains NO artificial colors, NO artificial flavors and NO high-fructose corn syrup! That is something I absolutely love!
You can find where the nearest Kroger store is so you can pick up some RAGÚ Homestyle Sauces this week!
I’m giving away a $25 Kroger gift card to one lucky reader! Full giveaway rules can be read here.