Did you know that you can have your Carnival stateroom decorated before you arrive? Whether you’re celebrating your birthday, honeymoon, anniversary or just because, they have you covered! We decided to surprise our kiddos by having the room decorated with Dr. Seuss decor!
We picked the basic package – The Cat’s Cabin. For $40, they decorated the stateroom with these fun decorations and we also received a picture frame and a beach towel! There are other Seuss at Sea packages available too which include books, plushes and even cakes!
Having the room decorated for the trip was so much fun. The kids mentioned it at least once a day how much they loved it. And decorating your room is just the beginning of fun with Dr. Seuss – check out my post on Fun with Dr. Seuss on a Carnival Cruise!
Carnival Cruise FunShops – BEFORE Your Cruise
In addition to having your stateroom decorated, there’s lots of other stuff you can order before your cruise from the Carnival Cruise FunShops to have waiting for you. We ordered some bottled water to have waiting for us but you can also order everything from beer and wine to gift baskets and party trays of food!
Check out all of my other posts about our Carnival Cruise!
- Delicious Dining Options on a Carnival Cruise
- Keeping Kids Busy on a Carnival Cruise
- Stay Connected on a Carnival Cruise with the Carnival Hub App
- Exploring Grand Turk, Amber Cove and Half Moon Cay with Kids
- 7 Things To Do On The First Day Of A Cruise With Kids
- Fun with Dr. Seuss on a Carnival Cruise
- Celebrating the Holidays on a Carnival Cruise
Disclosure: A huge thanks to Carnival Cruise Line for hosting us on a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. All thoughts and opinions are my own.