Welcome to Toddler Talk!
Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden (4)
** If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
This Week’s Topic: Favorite Craft or Art Project
Hayden loves to do anything that has to do with art. I’ve been wishing that I could create an art room for him in our house. He loves to paint, color, play with play-doh and more.
Luckily at Hayden’s school they do a lot of art projects too! Right now our fridge and doors are covered with his artwork! I still haven’t gotten around to trying out of some of the creative ways to hang artwork that I posted about awhile ago.
One of Hayden’s most recent art projects from school that he loves is a bunny that he drew with a carrot! That cracked him up for awhile! He still can’t believe he was drawing with a carrot!
In addition to painting and coloring, he also likes to get a little messy! We recently made cloud dough which is basically flour and baby oil and had a ton of fun!
I want to hear or see some of your favorite arts and crafts projects for your toddler!
Next Week’s Topic: Emily, Lolo and Melissa are going to do a VIDEO chat where we talk all things toddler! Do you have questions? Let us know!
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.