Welcome to Toddler Talk!
Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden (4)
** If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
This Week’s Topic: Fun in the Kitchen
If your toddler is like mine, they are always hanging all over you! When I’m in the kitchen trying to make a meal, he’s right there alongside me wanting to help. When he was much younger I would give him some bowls, pots and pans and a whisk and let him play away.
The older he got, the more he wanted to help so I started giving him a few more tasks. I would let him help me scoop up ingredients to pour into a bowl or help me unload the dishwasher.
A lot of times I’ll fill a bowl up with flour, add some water and let him go to town! It definitely keeps him busy while I am cooking!
Hayden is a big help when it comes to mixing. Whenever I have to bake, give him a whisk or a spoon and he will mix it up for you! He has so much fun!
Do you let your kid help in the kitchen and have fun?
Next Week’s Topic: FREE! Link up with anything toddler related!
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.