Welcome to the all new Toddler Talk!
Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden (4)
** If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
Hayden LOVES music. He responds very well to it and his teacher uses it a lot at his school. They are constantly singing in school and he will come home with new songs. He’s always humming or singing – even at school! If I ever need him to do something, I just have to “sing it” and he will respond to it.
He’s also very picky. He will make me go through the radio stations until there is something he loves. To my husband’s dismay, he is starting to be a big country fan.
Hayden loves to listen to music and watch on our iPad and here are just a few of his favorite songs!
Hayden’s been a fan of the Potty Dance song for a few months now and I have to admit, it’s pretty catchy!
Hayden loves anything from the new Muppets movie!
He’s also big into Christmas songs! It’s February, but he still busts out some Jingle Bells or We Wish You a Merry Christmas!
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
3. Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
4. If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
5. If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!!
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.