Are you looking to do something fun with the kids that doubles as a snack AND a craft? They will have so much fun making this Valentine Tic Tac Toe Snack Craft! This would also be such a fun activity for a classroom Valentine’s Day party!
Valentine Tic Tac Toe Snack Craft
- Graham Crackers
- ½ cup Pink Candy Melts/Discs
- ½ cup White Chocolate Melts/Discs
- Candy Conversation Hearts
- Take your pink candy discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted. Do the same for the White discs.
- Place each color chocolate in their own separate sandwich size baggie. Snip corner of baggie. These will become your piping bags.
- Draw two vertical lines and two horizontal lines, in the shape of a tic tac toe board on each graham cracker.
- Let dry for about 5-10 minutes.
- Use 2 different colors of conversation hearts and play tic tac toe. Whoever gets three in a row with their color, wins!!
- They can be stored in an airtight container or have as a snack after done playing!!
Pin it for later!
Are you looking for more Valentine’s Day fun? Check out some of my favorite free Valentine’s Day printables for kids and some other crafts!
I hope you have fun making the Valentine Tic Tac Toe Craft and some of the other ideas above!