If you have a little one on the move then you know you have to keep up with them!
I’m excited to share with you Laila Ali’s 10 Tips to Keep Up with Little Movers!
1. Get moving! Finding time to hit the gym isn’t always easy with a baby at home, so find ways to incorporate aerobic activity into your day. Walk to the library or supermarket whenever possible, and be sure to get your toddler out of his or her stroller so they can walk some of the way, too. If walking to your destination isn’t an option, park the car far from entrances or take the stairs instead of the elevator!
2. Surround yourself with support: From sharing parenting advice to all those special “firsts” in your baby’s life, connecting with other parents is a great way to surround yourself with needed support. Huggies®Brand is helping Parents all over the country come together by teaming up with Meetup, the world’s largest online network of local groups, to host 60 “Keep-Up Meetups” from January – March. “Keep-Up Kits” will be given away to help Meetup Parents keep up with their Little Mover!
3. Laugh! From spit-up to the spilled milk, don’t be afraid to laugh off the silly situations. Laughter really is the best medicine – relieving stress, and burning extra calories! Remember, parenting is never perfect so next time you find yourself in the middle of that messy diaper change don’t let yourself stress – instead let out a loud laugh!
4. Accept a Helping Hand! For a first time Parent, it’s hard to realize you really can’t do it all. Keeping up with your Little Mover all day can be exhausting! When feeling overwhelmed and ready to pull out your hair, it is ok to admit to yourself that you really could use that extra helping hand. Accept your family’s or friend’s offer to come over and keep your Little One entertained for a couple of hours. Don’t second guess this decision, be grateful and accept the favor because you deserve it (and others relish the time with your little bundle of joy)!
5. Don’t Forget to Sleep! Between the late night feedings and round the clock diaper duty, it may seem impossible to get more than a couple hours of shut-eye. To keep from feeling like you are going to fall asleep while at the stroller wheel, try to fit in a nap during the day while your baby snoozes and for the working Parent, ensure you head to bed as soon as possible once the little ones are tucked snuggly in their beds. Teaming up with your partner and switching off middle-of-the-night feedings and diaper changes can also save you from exhaustion!
6. Take up a hobby: Setting aside time to work on something you enjoy can help clear your mind and leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Don’t be afraid to try out different hobbies until you find the one that fits your schedule and interests. If your hobby is one that can include your Little One, do it this can make for some very special bonding time!
7. Stay Organized: Organization is key to keeping stress to a minimum! From making sure the diaper bag is prepared prior to that long car ride or day at the playground, staying organized and scheduling your day can help you stay calm, cool and collected.
8. Reward yourself: Parents deserve rewards for all that they do on days other than Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. What’s even better is getting kickbacks on items they already purchase – like diapers! This season, enjoy a winning code in every pack of Huggies®Little Movers diapers to cash in for prizes like Starbucks gift cards and iPods! Submit each on-pack code online at Huggies.com to win.
9. Take a break! Be committed to taking regular breaks away from your children. It’s easy to brush off the importance of “me time” but it’s a must to keep you at your best –whether it’s taking a walk, reading a book or going for a drive, “me time” cannot be underestimated!
10. Remember to Treasure those “Aww-Inspired” Moments: Last but certainly NOT least, remember to sit back and enjoy the ride of a lifetime – parenthood! From sharing photos of your Little One rocking Huggies®Little Movers diapers on the Huggies Facebook page, to connecting with other parents on the Huggies Twitter page, remember to treasure each parenting moment!
Those are awesome tips that every parents should remember!
Huggies also has an awesome new program going on!
They want to reward YOU!
Every pack of Huggies Little Movers is a winner!
Every Huggies Little Movers Pack has a special code. Head to Huggies.com to redeem your code! It could be anything from Huggies Reward Points to a $20 Starbucks Gift Card to a Schwinn Bike Package! They are giving away 5 million in prizes!
Want to win 5 packs of Huggies Little Movers?
What is your favorite Little Mover Tip from above?
Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect! (1 Entry)
Follow Huggies on Facebook. Tell them Sippy Cup Mom sent you! 😉 (1 Entry)
Follow Huggies on Twitter. (1 Entry)
Subscribe to my blog via email and/or RSS Feed. (2 Entries for Each)
Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet Box is below! (1 Entry per day)
*The Tweet Box has been going down! Copy and Paste if you can!
[tweetbox width=”450″ height=”65″ label=”Tweet this giveaway!” content=”I want to keep up with my Little Mover and win 5 Packs of @Huggies Diapers! http://tinyurl.com/699f6cp”]
Please make sure to leave a comment for each entry! It makes it easier to count entries!
Good luck! This giveaway will end on April 27th!
Disclosure: I was compensated with Huggies Diapers. All opinions are my own.