While it can be very rewarding, being a mom is never easy. The to-do list seems to always pile up and it can be a rare moment when you have enough “me time” to catch your breath.
In the midst of all the running around and getting things done, it’s important that you carve out a little window to check in with yourself and fill up your cup of happiness. And one of the best ways to do so is by reading some inspirational quotes.
Here are some we found that we thought you might enjoy and help you get through the day!
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. ― Roy T. Bennett
- No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. – Barbara DeAngelis
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes. ― C. JoyBell C.
- Start your day with deep breath. Inhale all the love and goodness, and exhale all the tears, fears, worries and stress, then … smile. – Unknown
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
- There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness. – Lady Blessington
- Remind yourself every day: I am in charge of my happiness. I will not let anything outside of myself control me. I am creating a life that feels good on the inside and it will turn into experiences that are good on the outside. – Unknown
- Dedicate yourself to the good you deserve and desire for yourself. Give yourself peace of mind. You deserve to be happy. You deserve delight. – Mark Victor Hansen
- The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday. – Unknown
- No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind. ― Nikki Rowe
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. – Mary Lou Retton
- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. – Maya Angelou
- The more you smile in life, the more life smiles on you. – Mark Amend
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. – Lucille Ball