Are you looking to beat the heat with a sweet treat? Look no further than this 2 Ingredient Pineapple Whip! This is an incredibly easy recipe that you and your kids will love. There’s just something about summer that makes me crave pineapple and this recipe definitely satisfies that craving!
- 2 C. fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 C. sugar (more or less to taste)
- 2-4 tbs. water
- freezer bag
- kitchen scissors
- Place the cut up pineapple chunks in the freezer bag and let freeze several hours.
- Remove from the pineapple from the freezer and let thaw a few minutes.
- Place the pineapple into a food processor. Pour the sugar on top of the pineapple and add a few tablespoons of water.
- Pulse the mixture until smooth, adding water as needed.
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour back into the freezer bag. Snip a corner of the bag with the scissors and squeeze out of the bag into a bag and enjoy!
This 2 ingredient pineapple whip is SO delicious and SO refreshing! You could make a ton of different varieties with this recipe – just swap out the pineapple for strawberries or mango – yum!