Happy Friday everyone! We are still in good ol’ Branson, Missouri but you are in for a treat!
I put out on Twitter that I was looking for Guest Posters while I was on vacation. I got so many great responses. This is why I love Twitter and blogging. I’ve “met” so many great people.
Maura, from the blog 36X37 reached out to me. Her blog is really a fantastic read. Her boys are so so sweet. Make sure you check out her blog, because it’s one of my new favorites! I literally spent half my afternoon sitting there and going back though all her posts. That is how much I love her blog.
Below is Maura’s post from when she let her son’s call the shots for the day!
- Chose their clothes and got dressed by themselves (something they do every day—just not so eagerly)
- Brushed their teeth without argument (even if they did select the Thomas the Tank Engine toothpaste for toddlers, rather than that nasty “Sparkleberry!” flavored crap)
- Made tantrum-free movie selections at Blockbuster
- Talked me into racing the Target shopping cart down an empty aisle or two
- Ordered bacon—five pieces each—and ate quietly all through lunch
- Laughed their little blond heads off through two Phineas and Ferb episodes, then announced they were ready for a nap
- Had a massive Star Wars lightsaber battle with Uncle S without antagonizing one another
- Enjoyed a very bubbly bubble bath
- Went to sleep at 9:00, exhausted and happy