Life brings many good things, but when bad things happen security systems can help save lives and document crimes like nothing else. here are 5 reasons why having a security system is a good thing for your home or business.
You don’t have to live in a bad area to be the target of a vandal. Vandalism can happen anywhere and having a security system like ADT installed can do two major things in the event of a vandal…
- Provide Video Footage: If your security system includes video surveillance you could possibly use it to catch and prosecute someone who causes significant dame to your home or property.
- Scare the Vandal Away: Some systems include alarms that would go off the same as if you were being burglarized.
Are you more likely to have a home intruder if you have more “things”? Not necessarily. Home intruders come for many reasons and your belongings are not always what they’re after.
Having a security system can save your life or help get your life back in order.
- Provide Video Footage: Just like for vandals, if you have surveillance cameras, chances are the perpetrator will be caught “on tape”.
- Save A Life: Having the right kind of notification from your system can save your life. A loud alarm blasting when security has been breached, can help save a life.
House fires are horrible things. No one wants to experience one, yet statistics show that since 2005, 85% of fires in the United States are house fires. In fact, on average, someone dies in a fire every 169 minutes, and someone is injured every 30 minutes…
- Protection for Life and Property: An integrated security system can alert homeowners of fire and save lives, it can also save further damage to property when you are away and a fire breaks out by quick notification.
- An Accounting for Authorities: As with the others, security systems that included surveillance are beneficial in the event of arson related fires.
Sometimes we take vacations and when we do we want to know our home and property are safe. Having a security system installed brings relief from worry while you are away. If something happened while you were gone, your security system will…
- Record Evidence: A record of the break-in, fire or vandal when you are not there to provide eye-witness to the events.
- Alert You and the Authorities: Quickly alerting the authorities in the event of an emergency is key to less loss of life as well as decreased damage to property. A security system can alert the authorities and you in your absence.
In these times where most household adults work outside of the home, children are spending more and more time alone. A great security system can help give you piece of mind where your kids are concerned in several ways, here are just a couple…
- You can remotely access cameras from wherever you are to actually be able to see your children are safe (and behaving).
- A security system can get to authorities quicker than you can in the event of an emergency with your children in your absence.
Worry contributes to stress which contributes to bad health and bad attitudes. Security systems can remove a lot of the day to day worry and allow you to enjoy your life and your family without the unneeded stress.