It’s the happiest time of the year! I love the holiday season because it’s full of fun traditions with my family. We love decorating our tree and gingerbread houses, singing Christmas songs and watching our favorite Christmas movies and driving around the neighborhood to see Christmas lights. This holiday season, one of our favorite treats to eat have been the limited edition Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins!
When we are on the go headed to holiday events, I throw some bags of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins into my purse. That way I can give them to my kids when they need a festive snack.
Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins are back as a seasonal favorite and just as buttery delicious as ever
- They are perfect for festive get-togethers and scrumptious snacking anytime
- With less than 200 calories per pouch, Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins never contain high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat
My kids aren’t the only ones who love these. Ever since we brought them into the house, my husband and I have been loving this delicious little snack. I’m also thinking these Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins might even be perfect for a classroom party this holiday season or to put out on a plate for Santa!
Connect with Entenmann’s Little Bites
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® website
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Facebook
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Instagram
- Entenmann’s® YouTube
Will you try Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Butter Cookie Muffins this holiday season?
Disclosure: The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s® Little Bites® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s® Little Bites®.