Make this delicious recipe for Pumpkin Spice Pretzels!
Pumpkin spice. It’s everywhere. I’ve been enjoying pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice bread and so much more. So when I thought what else can I add to pumpkin spice to, I immediately thought of chocolate covered pretzels! This recipe for Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Spice Pretzels is perfect for Fall!
Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
This recipe will yield 2 dozen dipped pretzels.
– 1 cup of small pretzel rounds
– 1 1/2 cups of Wilton pumpkin spice chocolate melts
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave safe bowl melt the pumpkin spice melts for 45 seconds and stir. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until completely melted. Set aside.
3. Dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate, coating evenly and gently place on the lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate for the coating to set for at least 30 minutes.
This fall, you’ll definitely be adding Pumpkin Spice Pretzels to your list of recipes to make!