Weeknights are always busy with 3 kids and various activities, so I’m always looking for a dinner that is quick but delicious. My kids love pasta so we make it fairly often but if I can sneak some healthy food in there too, it’s a winner in my eyes! That’s why I love this recipe for crab linguini with lemon butter garlic sauce – it’s easy to sneak in the crab for the kids!
I promise you that this is such an easy dish to make and it will be going into your weekly menu rotation!
Ingredients for Crab Linguini with Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce
8 oz. linguine
4 Tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves minced
1/4 cup sweet onion – finely chopped
8 oz Crab Classic
1/2 lemon- juice and zest
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup fresh parsley – chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Crab Linguini with Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce
1. Cook the linguine according to package.
2. While the pasta cooks, add the butter to a large skillet and melt over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and sauté in the butter for 2 minutes.
4. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Add the imitation crab, white wine and lemon juice and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. On a large serving platter or bowl, add the linguine, the crab mixture and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
7. Add the lemon zest and fresh parsley and toss again.
8. Serve on plates with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
I made the Crab Linguini with Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce with Crab Classic, the #1 surimi seafood brand nationally, made from wild Alaskan Pollock and King Crab meat. It’s also gluten-free (made in a 100% gluten-free facility!), fat-free and certified by the American Heart Association as heart healthy! Besides that, Crab Classic is also certified by the MSC as a sustainably sourced seafood so you can feel good while feeding your family too.
Connect with Crab Classic
What are some of your favorite recipes to make with Crab Classic?
Disclosure: I was provided compensation for this post but all thoughts and opinions are my own.