Naturally, as human beings, we love to feel special. Someone we love putting in some effort or going the extra mile for us gives us the reassurance we seek. One of the most prominent love languages for us humans is giving out gifts – on birthdays, to celebrate promotions, special occasions, and national celebrations. Click here for cute hello kitty jewelry.
Giving gifts is a two-way street – it makes the receiver and the giver happy. Neurologists say that our bodies produce endorphins (the happiness hormone) when we make others around us happy. The look on someone else’s face when you make them happy has proven to make us happy and provide us with the same effect as falling in love or accomplishing something.
Jewelry on its own is such a sentimental gift, add to it a personalized touch, and it becomes the perfect gift to give someone. That’s because it represents art and makes the other person feel special and loved.
Aside from the positive psychological lift it gives you when you make someone happy, here’s a list of reasons why custom jewelry is a great gift to give someone.
- Custom jewelry is a unique gift. A problem we often face when picking a gift for someone, especially someone special to us, is that we don’t want to get them something they might already have, or something “ordinary”. Engraving on jewelry or customized jewelry with charms ensures that you’re buying someone a unique gift that they won’t get from someone else – or won’t already have. Customizing jewelry gives you the opportunity to create a gift that stands out.
- Custom jewelry reminds us of a memory that lasts forever. No matter how many pieces of jewelry you’ll receive as a gift or buy in the future, a gifted custom jewelry piece has memories attached to it that will last forever. Maybe the piece has a special date engraved, a special symbol, or is something you once told them that you liked so they engraved it on a piece of jewelry. Those moments will live with you forever since you turned that memory into an object.
- Brings you closer to each other. As mentioned, gift-giving is one of many love languages that the majority of people use. It makes us feel loved, special, and cared for – especially when someone gets us something so precious and represents a special memory. The gift reminds them of the relationship that you have – it serves as a monument to remember the special bond that you both share.
- It signals that you have made an effort to make them feel special. Gift-giving is no hard task – you can think of many things to buy someone without putting effort into it; a new purse, wallet, phone case, cardholder, etc… but what makes a gift extra special is the time and effort put into it. Custom jewelry translates that you not only care enough to buy them something, but you also want to make it personalized and special.
The majority of people think that the more expensive the gift is, the better and happier the receiver will become. On the contrary, the more thought you put into the gift, the better it is. Custom jewelry (even if it’s not expensive) shows the other person that you care for them by not simply choosing to buy them something ordinary with no value attached to it – it signals that you have put time, effort, and energy into planning the perfect gift for them.
- You can easily identify the piece of jewelry. Losing a piece of jewelry is indeed a different type of pain – anyone who experienced it knows how saddening it can be to lose a piece of jewelry, or even worse, have it get stolen. Because it’s hard to distinguish pieces of jewelry from one another, it can be difficult to get a lost piece of jewelry back. But that’s not the case with custom jewelry.
Because as mentioned, custom jewelry is special, therefore, you can post on social media platforms the picture of the piece and there’s a higher possibility to find it than if it was a regular piece of jewelry. Also, if someone steals it and attempts to sell it at jewelry stores, you can easily find it and repurchase it or reach the person who has stolen it.