Letter Boards are all the rage now – they are so fun to have in the house. I like that you can regularly change out what it says for the season or to inspiring quotes or reminders for your kids. While you could buy a letter board yourself, this is a fun and easy way to make a DIY Faux Letter Board!
DIY Faux Letter Board
* 5×7 photo frame
* dry erase marker
* gray colored pencil
* First cut the watercolor cardstock to 5” by 7”
* Next, mark off every 1 cm on both sides of the card lengthwise. Use these tick marks to draw lines with the gray colored pencil, 1 cm apart. You’ll want your lines to be fairly light, but noticeable.
* Next take out the glass from the photo frame and line it up with the pdf.
* Trace over the letters onto the glass with the dry erase marker.
* Assemble the frame: glass, watercolor paper, backing. Be careful with the glass so you don’t accidentally erase the words!
* The letter board is ready to display. The dry erase markers make it super easy to change the quote without muddling with lots of letter pieces like traditional letter boards.