Dr. Seuss’ birthday is on March 2nd and is also when Read Across America is celebrated. In our house, we love Dr. Seuss – we have so many of his books! My kids love them which is why I knew these Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish Jello Cups would be a hit!
- 1—3oz. pkg. Lemon Gelatin
- 1—3oz. pkg. Berry Blue Gelatin
- 1 pkg. Swedish Fish, assorted colors
- Small Clear Cups
- Prepare the lemon and berry blue gelatin according to package directions
- Pour each flavor into individual small clear cups.
- Refrigerate until the gelatin is partially set, approximately an hour.
- Place one fish into each cup, about halfway in.
- Put back into refrigerator for about another hour, or until firm.
- Enjoy this fun treat!
Pin it for later!