This post is sponsored by Snack Pack®.
Easter is in a few weeks and I can’t wait! I love celebrating it with my family and in the weeks leading up to Easter, we like to do some fun themed activities. We just recently made a fun bunny snack with Snack Pack® pudding and all three of my kids loved them!
The Snack Pack Easter Bunny Pudding is not just for Easter but spring too. I let the kids pick out how to decorate them and they were almost too cute to eat!
To make these Snack Pack Bunny Pudding Treats, you’ll need:
- Chocolate and Vanilla Snack Pack® Pudding
- Chocolate and Strawberry Wafer Cookies (for the ears)
- Decorative Icing
- Pink Jellybeans (for the nose)
- Licorice Wheels (for whiskers)
- Small Marshmallows (for the eyes)
- Candy Eyes
Bunny Pudding Treats
- Using a knife, cut off the top corners of the wafer cookies to make bunny ears.
- Spread a little bit of frosting on the ears.
- Place the bunny ears inside the Snack Pack® Pudding cup.
- Put a dab of frosting on each marshmallow and then press the candy eye on it.
- Put the two eyes in the cup.
- Place a pink jellybean in front of the eyes for a nose.
- Pull apart the licorice wheels for whiskers and place underneath the nose.
Easter Tip: After the whole family has enjoyed these fun treats, make sure to wash out the pudding cups and save them. They are great containers for when you dye eggs this year!
Looking for more kid-friendly activities and recipes for Easter? Check them out below!
This Easter, take a moment to slow down and enjoy a tasty and fun treat with the kids. Snack Pack® comes in a variety of flavors and offers endless mix-in opportunities the kids can help prepare. Each serving of Snack Pack® is fortified with as much calcium as an 8-oz glass of milk,* so you can feel good about serving your kids Snack Pack®. For mix-in inspiration, visit Snack Pack® on Pinterest and Facebook.
*All Snack Pack® products contain 30% DV calcium, with the exception of Bakery Shop Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Pudding, and Snack Pack® Gels.
Are there any fun Easter treats you like to make?