In June, I had the chance to visit DisneyToon Studios to learn more about the making of Disney’s Planes. One of the last things we learned about was the creation of the Planes video game, available exclusively on the Nintendo platform.
I really enjoyed talking to the team behind the Planes video game. As a Mom to a 5 year old who LOVES playing games on our Nintendo Wii U, I appreciated the fact that they made sure that the game is aimed toward children. Kids can choose between racing or just free play where they can fly around. I know sometimes my son likes to just explore a world in a video game. Another great thing about the game is when you are in race mode, your plane will never “crash”, it just bounces. There’s nothing negative about the Planes game, just fun!
Disney’s Planes Video Game
- Play as 10 different film characters with pick-up-and-play flight controls
- From Propwash Junction to China, travel through 10 movie-inspired environments
- Experience four exciting modes of play, such as Air Rallies, Story, Free Flight and Balloon Popping
- 1-2 players: Choose your character in single-player or drop-in and drop-out co-op play
- Play as one of 6 cast of characters from the film
- Travel through 6 breathtaking environments inspired by the film
- Over 40 challenges and missions, including racing missions;
- Three exciting modes of play: Story, Challenge and Balloon Popping fun!
- Single-player as any of the characters featured in the game
Disney’s Planes video game is available on Nintendo 3DS™, Nintendo DS™, PC, Wii U™, Wii™ systems.
Thanks to Disney, one lucky reader will win a copy of the Planes video game for the Nintendo Wii U!
Enter the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends August 29th. US only.