Last year we ripped up our carpets and found beautiful hardwood floors. I was so excited! I love the look of gorgeous hardwood floors. The only thing I didn’t realize? It’s hard work keeping those hardwood floors looking gorgeous.
I have gone through so many cleaners and mops to make my hardwood floors shine. Some will work for a little bit and some didn’t work at all.
Back when I worked retail, I had lots of people ask me about the mops for hardwood floors. We were trained to know the differences between all the mops. It was then that I learned the superiority of the Bona Hardwood Floor Mop.
Did you know that hardwood floors are one of the largest investments in your home and many homeowners care for them improperly? Make sure you are protecting your floors with specially formulated products from the experts in hardwood floor care for over 90 years. Bona provides easy and effective solutions for your hardwood floor care needs while remaining safe for your floors, your family and the environment.
The Bona Hardwood Floor Mop combines our premium, residue free cleaner in a refillable cartridge with a durable, easy-to-use mop and washable Microfiber Cleaning Pad for the ultimate cleaning tool. From dust-free sanding and low-VOC waterborne finishes to non-toxic floor care, Bona provides everything you need for beautiful and durable hardwood floors that will last a lifetime.
I received the Bona Hardwood Floor Mop, which is everything you need to start cleaning your floors!
It includes the Mop itself, a microfiber pad (which is machine washable!) and the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner cartridge.
The Bona Hardwood Floor Mop was super easy to put together. In less than 2 minutes, I was ready to start cleaning!
Instantly, I noticed a gleaming difference! So easy and it works!
Can you tell the HUGE difference?
What I love is the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is environmentally friendly and non-toxic which means it’s safe for my family-and my pets!
Another thing I love about the Bona site is they have the Inspiration Center, where you can learn about hardwood floors from the experts and how to take care of it!
Here’s an example of what you will learn!
Four Easy Steps To Healthy Floors For A Healthy Home
- DAILY Dust:
- Daily dust mopping will significantly reduce allergens in the home. More effective than traditional methods, a microfiber material uses static charge to attract more dust and allergens. These smaller fibers reach into floor pores to lift dirt more effectively.
- WEEKLY Clean:
- a right way to clean floors. Too much liquid can damage floors, while the wrong formula may not work.
- Look for pH-neutral, non-toxic and biodegradable formulas to clean effectively
- keep your home and environment safe. Vinegar, for example can eat away at finish even when diluted with water. Use a washable microfiber pad which will remove bacteria and also keep waste out of landfills.
- QUARTERLY Shine:
- Clean and healthy floors also deserve to look beautiful! Water- based polishes won’t leave residue or emit harmful toxins and will prevent “over cleaning” and stripping floors.
- LONG TERM Protect:
- Refinishing floors every 5-8 years will significantly extend the life of your floors. Avoid highly flammable acid-cure finishes, which may contain formaldehyde, emit high VOCs and be harmful. If it’s time to sand and finish floors, opt for low VOC, waterborne finishes and dust containment sanding.
THREE lucky readers are going to win a Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Cleaner!
What’s your biggest challenge on keeping your hardwood floors clean?
Sign up for the Bona Mailing List! You’ll get great coupons! (2 entries)
Follow Sippy Cup Mom via Google Friend Connect. (1 Entry)
Enter this giveaway into a Giveaway Linky! Leave me the link! (5 entries)
Tweet the following, which can be done once a day for one entry:
I want to win one of 3 Bona Hardwood Floor Mops from @BonaBuzz in the #sippycupmom Father’s Day event! https://tinyurl.com/3szagv4
Please remember to leave a comment for each entry! If it says 2 entries, leave 2 comments! I want to make sure all your entries get counted!
Good luck! This giveaway will end on June 12th!
Disclosure: I received a Bona Hardwood Floor Mop for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.