It may be 90 degrees here today but I am ready for Fall weather! The breeze, cozy sweaters, boots and of course, the FOOD! These flaky and sweet fall cinnamon crescent bites are SO easy to make and so tasty too!
Flaky and Sweet Fall Cinnamon Crescent Bites
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- Fall leaves and acorn cookie cutters
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Open the Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet and carefully unroll.
- Use the fall leaf and acorn cookie cutters to cut out various shapes.
- Place the shapes on the baking sheet.
- Brush each cut out with melted butter and generously sprinkle the cinnamon & sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Enjoy warm.