As a Work At Home Mom, I’m so thankful to have a job where I can do my work whenever, wherever. I’ve worked from my bed, from the beach, at Panera Bread and even in my car. I’ve worked from multiple laptops and even my phone. How am I easily able to work from all of those places and different devices and still have access to all my documents, calendar, photos and more?
Microsoft Office 365!
A recent study conducted online by Harris Interactive on behalf of Microsoft found that more than half of office workers (53%) would be willing to work more hours—and one in five would be willing to take a pay cut—to have more flexibility in where and when they get work done. What’s more, nearly one in five admitted that they have worked while going to the bathroom! Check out this infographic and let me know where you get your work done!
Favorite Features of Office 365
– Install Office 365 on up to 5 devices! That means I can install it on both my and my husband’s PC in addition to our tablets and even a Mac.
– You’ll get the latest and complete collection of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access and Publisher. I use these programs every day!
– Additional 20GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account. I love storing photos in my SkyDrive so my husband has easy access to seeing them too.
– Use Office on your phone! There’s been so many times that I’ve been away from home and my laptop but needed to access something in a Word Doc or an Excel sheet. With Office 365, I can access it all right from my phone.
Microsoft Office 365 is available for $99.99 for a one year subscription. That’s only $8.34 a month for access and being able to work whenever, wherever!
Microsoft Office #GetItDone Contest
See the picture above? That’s me trying to #GetItDone! I’m on my Windows PC with a sleeping baby on me while doing a group chat and conference call. When you work at home with kids, you have to do what you can!
Microsoft Office wants to see how YOU #GetItDone! There’s three easy ways to enter:
– Head over to Facebook where you can upload a picture.
– Tweet a picture with the hashtag #GetItDone.
– Post a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #GetitDone.
Wondering what you could win?
- A February trip to NYC, America’s most get it done city—with enough cash to buy tickets to the big football showdown, or catch your favorite Broadway show.
- Slap on your skis and head to Utah this January, where you can get it done in between indie flicks in Park City.
- Fly to Austin in March, where you’ll enjoy a boot-scootin’ week of living history, live music and interactive in the heart of Texas.
You’ll want to hurry though because the contest ends on November 21st!
Enter to win a one year subscription to Microsoft 365, valued at $99.99.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am part of the Windows Champions Program and receive incentives from Microsoft to blog about its products.