It’s March which means Spring but it seems like part of the country hasn’t gotten the memo. It snowed here last night and the temperature dipped into the negatives. I NEED Spring…..flowers, blue skies and Easter candy! I love everything there is about Easter candy….the bright colors, baking with the candy and of course, eating it!
My go-to candy for Easter is everything from HERSHEY’S. They have everything from delicious chocolate bunnies and REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Eggs to WHOPPERS ROBIN EGGS and JOLLY RANCHER jelly beans. I absolutely love jelly beans so when I came across a recipe for Jelly Bean Fudge, I knew it would be the perfect treat for Easter.
This is one of the easiest and sweetest recipes I have ever made. It will be perfect as a dessert on Easter or as a fun treat to give friends and family. You can print these fun Easter Egg Basket Tags from the Celebrate With Hersheys site and attach them to the fudge before you give it away as a gift!
JOLLY RANCHERS Jelly Bean Fudge
– One bag of JOLLY RANCHERS Original Flavor Jelly Beans
– One bag of White Chocolate Chips
– One can of Condensed Milk
– Chop 1/2 cup of jelly beans into small pieces.
– On medium high heat, combine white chocolate chips, chopped jelly beans and condensed milk. Keep stirring until completely melted.
– Line baking pan with foil.
– Pour mixture into baking pan.
– Sprinkle 1 cup of JOLLY RANCHER Jelly Beans on top of fudge mixture.
– Refrigerate for 4 hours. Once set, cut and enjoy!
I think you will love making JOLLY RANCHERS Jelly Bean Fudge. With all of the great HERSHEY’S candy available, you’ll be sure to think of some other great recipes and crafts also. Check out CelebrateWithHersheys.com for more inspiration.
Enter to win a HUGE Easter Gift Basket full of HERSHEY’S candy!
Disclosure: I received an assortment of products from Hershey’s and a stipend from the Global Influence Network for participating in this campaign. All thoughts and opinions are my own.