If you are expecting or are a mother to a new born baby, you might be working on that must-have list in your mind.
A bassinet definitely holds a prominent place in the list. Especially for the new-born that is around 4 to 6 month of age.
What is a bassinet?
For those of you who might be wondering, a bassinet can refer to cradle or a child’s bed. It is a thin firm mattress based resting or sleeping space, that is easy to carry around so that you can keep your baby with you easily as you pass your day.
What makes the bassinet preferable is that it allows your baby to sleep in the same room as yours, without taking much of a space like a crib would normally take. Obviously this can only last until the baby starts to roll or sit.
People also count on the functionality of the bassinet over the cribs. Meaning that the bassinets can provide easy access to your newborn because they will hold your baby higher and has lower sides.
A bassinet comes in various sizes or types. And they are said to be very safe.
Graco Twin Bassinet.
Graco has also introduced the best bassinets for twins. And it has been top rated for multiple reasons.
They are known to save a lot of space for the newborn parents and allow easy access to their twins throughout the night. It also has a play yard that can be accessed after you remove the bassinets when your twins outgrow them.
They consist of air meshes on the sides to provide constant ventilation. They can be easily washed. And fall under the category of reasonably priced product for your twins.
So you are all touched by the benefits of having the twin bassinet, now is the time you learn how to actually set it up and then fold it back again.
Setting Up the Twin Bassinet.
- Unzip the setup and take out the pack and play.
- Pull the legs apart. The center should be upwards.
- Pull all the side bars up now and you will hear the ‘click’ sound.
- Now push the center piece downwards and make sure it locks.
- Now you have to place the bed inside the structure.
Place the softer part of the pad upwards and the side with straps downwards through which secure the pad to the bottom base. Attach all the four corners.
- Now you have to install in the bassinet. Unfold it first and you will find the rods. Insert the tapered end of the rods to the other side of these.
- Fasten the bassinet inside the pack and play with the help of the clips.
- Place the padding inside the bassinet now and its done.
Folding the Graco Twin Bassinet.
- To fold the pack and play back again, disconnect the padding from the bottom base and remove it.
- Pull the center point upwards first. You will again hear the ‘click’ of unlocking.
- Now collapse the sides by pressing the side buttons. Lift up, press down the button and push down.
- Pull all the legs together. And wrap them up with the mattress padding.